At Amplication, we are creating a new standard for development tools, building an open-source SaaS for software development. Amplication is eliminating all the boilerplate, repetitive coding, infrastructure, and other boring tasks while giving developers full control over their code and apps. We help developers focus on what matters.
We are an international, passionate and ambitious team backed by top-tier investors and VCs in Israel and Silicon Valley.
We are a developer-first company. With over 8,000 stars on GitHub, 5,000 followers on Twitter, 3,000 members on Discord, and over 100 contributors, we have a huge focus on community and open source.
Are you looking to join a company that builds an amazing product, by developers, for developers? Do you like the idea of being a part of a team that crafts a product that impacts the lives of developers every day? We want you!
👾 Check out Amplication
👩🚀 Check out our stellar team
At Amplication, teams are cross-functional and have full ownership of their domain. We aim for continuous delivery, a smooth developer experience, top-tier code, high quality processes and an excellent, outcome-driven engineering culture.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Amplication, you will be developing core features in our open-source platform as well as our cloud SaaS offering. You will solve complex problems that have never been solved before. Fear not, you won't be on your own! You will have a bright team by your side.
- Develop open-source Node.js (NestJS, TypeScript, GraphQL) microservices that are scalable, robust and performant.
- Work on Amplication's user interface (React + TypeScript) to deliver a stellar developer experience.
- Play an active role in enhancing Amplication's Design System and UI Library using Storybook.
- Develop and implement software development best practices.
- Mentor Junior and Mid-level engineers and play an important role in their growth.
- Write automation tests (E2E, Integration, Unit) to new and existing features to ensure the platform's reliability.
- Take full ownership of processes and features, including architectural design, software design and implementation, with support from the team and Engineering Leadership.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure we deliver high-quality, maintainable code to our open-source community and users.
Our Tech Stack
- Back-end: Microservices using Node.js, NestJS, TypeScript and GraphQL.
- Front-end: React with TypeScript. We develop and maintain our own Design System and use Storybook.
- Ops: We are a DevOps-minded business. We utilize GitOps with ArgoCD, use an Nx monorepo, and run our CI pipelines in GitHub Actions.
- Infrastructure: We run on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and our stack is entirely cloud-native, running on Kubernetes. We are fully IaC (Infrastructure as Code) using Terraform, Helm and Docker.
- You are a self-starter. You are motivated by nature, and motivate others.
- You take pride in your work and strive for quality in everything you do. This is super critical for an open-source company.
- You are passionate about developer experience above all.
- You are able to communicate in English clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable working in a remote-friendly setup.
- You are passionate about code quality and have a thorough understanding of software development concepts.
- You have experience developing scalable Node.js back-end applications using TypeScript (preferably with NestJS).
- You have experience creating customer-facing applications using React and TypeScript.
- You have experience testing your software in various methods (E2E, Integration, Unit testing).
- You have experience working with one of the major cloud providers (preferably AWS).
- Incredible growth opportunities in a fast-growing startup.
- Access to open-source activities, conferences and professional training.
- International, remote-first work environment.
- Competitive salary and overall compensation package.
- Top-of-the-line Mac and other equipment to help boost your productivity.
- Direct impact on developers and the open-source community worldwide.
Amplication is an international, remote-friendly company. We accept applications from the following locations:
- Israel (hybrid, our HQ office is located in Tel Aviv)
- Europe (fully remote)
At this point, we cannot accept applications from other locations.