We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team in Tel-Aviv.
At Amplication, we create a new standard for development tools, building an open-source PaaS for cloud development. Amplication eliminates all the boilerplate, repetitive coding, infrastructure, and other tedious tasks while keeping the developer's complete control over their code and apps.
Amplication is an open-source developer-first company focused on community and button-up adoption.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will be working on our App Generation product. You will help design, architect, and implement our PaaS services, clients' applications, and services generation as part of our open-source and commercial offering. Working on a growing company, you will be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring.
Working on an open-source product with the most cutting-edge technologies and frameworks such as Node.js, NestJS, Prisma, Docker, K8s, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with Node.js and TypeScript.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with NestJs, express, or any equivalent node library.
- Experienced in one or more client technologies such as React.js, Angular, Vue.js.
- Experienced in Kubernetes and cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL data stores like Postgress, Mongo, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in code reviews, and technical mentoring capabilities.
- Passion for building powerful products for engineers and enabling them to build, deploy and operate systems at a massive scale
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills. Let's face it, you are one of the smartest people you know.
- Have a high bar for user experience and quality.
Your job will include
- Be the full tech owner of your team’s products and help create a next-generation cloud development platform.
- Be a part of a team that develops and maintains a cloud development PaaS application.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests.
- Be a hands-on developer in your team - designing, coding, and delivering features to production.
Why work at Amplication?
- Open-source all the way
- Pets and human friendly
- An innovative place to work
- Well funded startup from top tier global VC's
- Work in Hybrid mode
- TLV office near HaShalom train station
Join us, and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future.