We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Software Architect to join our engineering team in Tel-Aviv.
At Amplication, we create a new standard for development tools, building an open-source PaaS for cloud development. Amplication eliminates all the boilerplate, repetitive coding, infrastructure, and other tedious tasks while keeping the developer's complete control over their code and apps.
Amplication is an open-source developer-first company focused on community and button-up adoption.
As Software Architect, you will be working on our App Generation product. You will help design, architect, and implement our PaaS services, clients' applications, and services generation as part of our open-source and commercial offering. You will shape the future of modern software engineering by applying software engineering best practices in our client's applications.
If you have wanted to bring your technical expertise, 'challenge-accepted!' mentality, and passion for building amazing products with real-world impact, join our team! We have been looking for you! We have an amazing team with deep backgrounds and experience.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or a related field (M.Sc. – an advantage)
- Experience with 8+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- Experience with 2+ years as an Architect / Tech Lead
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with modern languages (TypeScript, Go, Kotlin, Julia, etc)
- Proven experience creating complex SaaS\PaaS software architectures
- Proven, in-depth experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience in design reviews and technical mentoring capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of Micro Service Architecture, message brokers (such as RabbitMQ & Kafka), and Databases (such as MongoDB, Postgress & Elasticsearch)
- Passion for building powerful products for engineers and enabling them to build, deploy and operate systems at a massive scale
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills. Let's face it, you are one of the smartest people you know.
- Have a high bar for user experience and quality.
Your job will include
- Build a scalable, secure, highly available, and fault-tolerant next-generation platform.
- Understand business and technical requirements, translating those needs into actions.
- Involvement with product teams to help define features and new possibilities
- Lead by example - Writing better solutions, teaching, and inspiring team members to grow professionally.
- Championing best practices and standards within the team and in the broader Engineering community
- Being the driving force of building a strong Engineering culture and continuously strengthening cross-team relationships
- Lead designs, perform code reviews, make sure code aligns with design, architecture, and standards.
- Mentor junior infrastructure engineering staff
- If you're up to the challenge - Speak at meetups, write blog posts, speak at conferences, contribute to existing open-source projects and release new open-source software.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to stay ahead of the curve and perfect our products.
- You'll learn how to run systems at scale and the reality of dealing with hyper-growth.
Why work at Amplication?
- Open-source all the way
- Pets and human friendly
- An innovative place to work
- Well funded startup from top tier global VC's
- Work in Hybrid mode
- TLV office near HaShalom train station
Join us, and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future.